POSITION 2: MARKETING & MARKET DEVELOPMENT (20 Kekosongan)
Involved in developing marketing strategies & marketing campaigns to promote Elhajj brand and generate sales via planning, organizing events, sponsorship, advertising, public relations and research.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Preparing and delivering marketing plans within key objectives;
2. Working with designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines;
3. Generating and executing marketing campaigns across normal & social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and many more;
4. Generating reports for normal & digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format;
5. Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service;
6. Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs;
7. Liaising with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling products and literature lists to display or demonstrate;
8. Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups;
9. Monitoring competitor activity and generating leads for products and services;
10. Analyzing how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights.
11. Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to.
12. Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
13. Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”.
14. Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
15. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
16. Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor’s activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
17. Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
18. Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics.
19. To act on any other responsibilities may be directed from time to time.
Interested send your resume to email@example.com indicating the position you apply.